Thanks for the input! It works!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Brian Parkins
Verzonden: zaterdag 13 augustus 2022 1:28
Aan: RPG programming on IBM i
Onderwerp: Re: Is it possible to have a dspf window with 2 subfiles?

For completeness and just to elaborate, what I think you mean
(correctly) is that output/input from the Display is done via the
Control Format. So the statements should be:

WRITE SFLCTL8
EXFMT SFLCTL7
READ SFLCTL7

The Subfile (SFL) formats describe the layout of the (temporary) data so use READ/WRITE operations as if handling a database file.

Brian.