Oh darn it. Didn't even see that. Yes I will do an error check. Thank you

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 2:28 PM Peter Dow <petercdow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Art,

It appears you have a mix of 2-digit and 4-digit years. Check the
difference in these 2 formats and their respective results:

values timestamp_format('8/9/2022 9:47','MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI')

2022-08-09-09.47.00.000000

values timestamp_format('8/9/22 9:47','MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI')

0022-08-09-09.47.00.000000

Documentation at
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.3?topic=functions-timestamp-format says

"A substring of the/string-expression/representing a component of adate
ortimestamp (such as year, month, day, hour, minutes, seconds) can
include less than the maximum number of digits for that component of
thedate ortimestamp. Any missing digits default to zero. For example,
with a format-string of 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS', an input value of
'999-3-9 5:7:2' would produce the same result as '0999-03-09 05:07:02'."

Maybe check for the error and try the other format?

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.