Von: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von
Craig Richards
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. August 2022 13:38
An: RPG programming on IBM i
Betreff: Re: CRTSQLRPGI Activation Group default

When creating a program with embedded SQL.
The SQL pre-compiler copies the source and replaces all SQL Statements
with
API Calls.
After having removed the SQL, the modified SQL source is compiled with
either CRTBNDRPG or CRTRPGMOD depending on the object type specified in
the
CRTSQLRPGI command.

Thanks Birgitta - that's very interesting.

So it does not seem to be picking up the changed CRTBNDRPG command which is
in the system library list above QSYS.

I wonder if the precompiler is qualifying the command from either QDEVTOOLS
or QSYS.

I'm loath to run CHGCMDDFT over the real command because:
a) I believe it to be bad practice,
b) As far as I know, the only way to get rid of the changed defaults is to
run another CHGCMDDFT on top of it.
c) I think the object continues to be shown as having overrides even if you
change the defaults back to what they were.