I'm trying to access an SQL server table from the iseries using JDBC by Mr. Klement.

When debugging variables i get the following values:

rs = 23
rsmd = 32

but when jdbc_nextRow(rs) is run, it drops to end of do.

Not sure how to debug what is happening. I'm able to run a query via MS Access with the same select clause and get results.

Code:
sql = 'SELECT * FROM xre.bi_XRE_Account_Detail';
rs = jdbc_ExecQry( conn : %trim(sql) );
if (rs = *null);
  dsply 'null found';
endif;