Please ignore my last post, it's showing proper space now.i forgot to make
the same changes at all places inside the rpgle program with respect to
these fields.

Thanks.

On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 at 19:14, jerry ven <jerryven95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

" You indicated that when you look at the spooled file, you do not see the
last decimal of Fld5, I suspect that it is overlaid. If you were to look
at the report printed out on paper, that decimal might show up and if Fld6
is using the first digit it will overprint both the last decimal position
of Fld5 and the first digit of Fld6."

I tried this suggested way still in spooled file can't see field5 second
decimal position and as mentioned earlier even if it would have been
displayed then also there is not proper space (at least one space) between
footer ( addition of all the values of the field) values of fld5 and fld6.
I do not want to print this spool file and then see this second decimal
value of fld5 and the beginning of the first digit of fld6. I simply want
to see all the fields data properly in the spool file itself, provided we
have increased the length of fld5 from current length 9,2 to 11,2.

Thanks