Kerwin,

Can you compile with DFTACTGRP(*YES)?   That would fix it ...

If not, why not?

If it is because those *PGMs invoke *SRVPGMs, then "Congratulations!" You have just violated yet another of Jon and Susan's "7 Deadly Sins"... getting *SRVPGMs activated into the *DFTACTGRP ... where they can never get "de-activated" except by signing off or issuing RRTJOB ...

If you know the "top level programs" involved, you can just ensure those specify ACTGRP(QILE) and then they should all run in that activation group.

Mark S. Waterbury