Thanks all responders - I'v got 8 * 2 cnts = a small fortune (-:

Now,

SFLRCDNBR *TOP does work and places the last item on the bottom line of the
last SFL page.

This (last) line re-position itself to top line after returning from an
option (let's say 5 = details)

We'll keep tweaking and testing.

Merry Christmas everyone
Gad

Hello Sages

I need to display several screens worth of a SFL and would like to first
display
the last SFL screen with the last item at the bottom line of that screen.
the user may then Page-Up to see previous items.
I've done such things in the (hazy) past but I fail to remember/locate a
working
PGM/DSPF.

I would appreciate any advice/example

TIA