You are not saying who is calling these stored procedures but have you
considered XML or JSON? lnput is text so you can send one to hundreds of
fields. You could build dynamic SQL statements to do the actual update or
insert or whatever.

I have in the past have loaded service programs dynamically and passed XML
to perform some action. I built a database table with an action name and
the name of the service program, library and procedure name to perform that
action so everything was dynamic.