I really hope your standards for SQL Tables have a primary key...

Just like your standards for PF should include a unique key.

Charles

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 10:41 AM Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

A Table = non-keyed, Physical File
A View = non-keyed, single-format, Logical File
An Index = a keyed, non-join, single format, Logical File

RPG IV operations can be used in exactly the same manner as with the
"native" (DDS + CRTxx) defined objects.

To complicate matters, don't forget you CAN use CHAIN, SETLL etc. on a
View - if processing by relative record number, (i.e. non-keyed
processing).

HTH,
Brian.