I will attend. We can attain IBM i development excellence at the Virtual RPG & DB2 Summit, October 20-26, 2021
https://systemideveloper.com/pages/events/RPGDb2Summit/
https://www.systemideveloper.com/pages/register/<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.systemideveloper.com%2Fpages%2Fregister%2F&data=04%7C01%7Celehti%40quiktrip.com%7Cdec628e54a114f8138a908d97e02fdd5%7Cbe902cb3a2b74bfd86442264fe46c43d%7C0%7C0%7C637679374322305064%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=PPBhVCJraKPCRaHv0PEYc8Qa1AhgutPo57cIsSsYjcY%3D&reserved=0>
Top 10 Skills for Today's RPGers

Jon Paris, Paul Tuohy & Susan Gantner

You have years of experience coding in RPG. (Almost) all your code is written in RPGIV � most of it in free format. You've mastered many built-in functions.

What more do you need to remain a successful modern RPG developer?

In this live webinar, Jon, Susan and Paul will take you through the top 10 technical skill sets practiced by most of the successful modern RPGers we know. Not all of them specifically relate to RPG, but each is critical.

We will describe each of these 10 skill sets, explain WHY each is important, and share our favorite resources for learning or brushing up on each one - including links to articles and other free resources, as well as a list of RPG & DB2 Summit sessions that cover these skills.

Join us to see how well your skills match to our top 10 list and to develop a plan to brush up on any gaps you discover. You'll have a chance to ask questions or to offer your own thoughts on skill requirements via the webinar chat.

look forward to seeing you!