Hi Jack,

I scanned the latest versions of the YAJL source physical file and IFS
sources. But I am not able to find the usage of both yajl_clearBuf and
yajl_addNumF.

Only option now I can think of is currently I am using YAJLINTO for json
parsing and YAJLDTAGEN for json generation. These two new procedures are
not used for both YAJLINTO and YAJLDTAGEN.

These two procedures will be used in another method of JSON Parsing and
JSON Generation like field by field, if that is the case we need to use
these new procedures while coding the application program.

Regards,
Suren

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 6:29 AM Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>