I don't know what a Logical View is, not a Table View, nor a Table Index - I don't think any of those exist in IBM's terminology - as Charles says, there are the 3 SQL object types and basically 2 DDS types.

SQL tables are implemented as PFs with a special set of attributes - the benefit of our object-based OS.
SQL views and indexes are implemented as LFs with their special set of attributes.

I figured pictures are more informative -

I ran the following SQL DDL statements -

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW vhamberg.cuscdtnomn AS SELECT * FROM qiws.qcustcdt WHERE STATE <> 'MN';
CREATE INDEX vhamberg.cuscdtbyst on qiws.qcustcdt (state);

These are the resulting objects as seen in PDM -

      CUSCDTBYST  *FILE       LF
      CUSCDTNOMN  *FILE       LF

Here is the file description of the index - note the SQL file type - an LF created with CRTLF does not have that attribute - the access path names the column, STATE -
Data Base File Attributes
  Externally described file . . . . . . . . . : Yes
  SQL file type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : INDEX
  File level identifier . . . . . . . . . . . : 1210708194429
  Creation date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 07/08/21

Here is the same for the view - again, note the SQL file type - the SELECT statement is in the file description and follows -
Data Base File Attributes
  Externally described file . . . . . . . . . : Yes
  SQL file type . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : VIEW
  File level identifier . . . . . . . . . . . : 1210708194414
  Creation date . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 07/08/21

SQL view create statement . . . . . . . . . :
  --  category:  Data Definition Language (DDL)
  te or Replace View
                    CREATE VIEW CUSCDTNOMN AS SELECT * FROM QIWS.QCU
  STCDT WHERE STATE <> 'MN'

Nothing of these is a one-time, static thing - every time the object is used, the data at the time is presented.

So even in DDS, what is a one-time build? PFs and LFs are always presented as what their content is at the time of use.

So what am I missing? I just don't know anything that is one-time - help me understand - seriously!

Regards
Vern