Hello all
It is a question related to use of POI APi from Scott Klement
We have an error with a large worksheet. Process works, but is cumulative,
and fails to span several months. Not for a few months.
We are yet checking the real origin of that incident:
--- We are opening a xslx workbook: We open an existing xlsx template and
write rows on it. At end, we save it with same name. No xsl stuff.
--- We add an existing style to cells when writing.
--- We declared a very small group of objects (100) when initializing, and
destroy it at end of work, after saving. Tomorrow I will test creating a
small group at initializing., and another group starting when a row is
processed, and ending before next row comes.
-Finally, we ask you if exists someone using SXSSF (
http://poi.apache.org/components/spreadsheet/how-to.html#sxssf) or have
tested it, or valued it, in the case our issue be a memory management error.
We are using default heap from JVM (2GB). I would say it would suffice.
Not thinking yet in changing this value.

Error received:
Message . . . . : Application error. RNX0301 not supervised by HSSFR4
on statement
0000015900, statement X'0000 '. Cause . . . . . : The application
terminated abnormally because it was an exception thrown and not handled. The
name of the program to which the unhandled exception is sent is HSSFR4
HSSFR4 SS_SAVE. The program has stopped at the high-level language sentence
number (s) 0000015900 at the time of sending the message.

Working in V7R3M0, java 7 64 bits
Any suggestion will be appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Jorge Ubeda