RtvSrc used the debug APIs to retrieve the source Vern. Not the easiest in the world to use but maybe it is time to recreate that program.

Jon

On Jun 13, 2021, at 1:31 PM, Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found a link on COde400.com <http://code400.com/> that includes something from someone with user name JonBoy - https://code400.com/forum/forum/iseries-programming-languages/rpg-rpgle/149198-recovering-lost-rpg-source <https://code400.com/forum/forum/iseries-programming-languages/rpg-rpgle/149198-recovering-lost-rpg-source>

There's a 2018 link by that fellow to www.juggersoft.com <http://www.juggersoft.com/> - they seem still to be in business, although the site uses Flash, so stuff doesn't all work. Still, there's a pricelist.

On that page someone also mentions DMPOBJ, which might be the basis of RTVSRC, cuz when compiled with *LSTDBG or DBGSIEW(*LIST or *ALL), the source is in the object whole.

HTH
Vern