Hello Patrik

Dbgate is installed on the i and runs (2 jobs) in it's own SBS
It uses JDBC drivers to connect to various DBs
We use it extensively,
for instance, retrieving ad-hoc customer AR entries from SAP Business One in
a green screen session.

HTH
Gad

date: Wed, 12 May 2021 13:27:15 +0200
from: Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: How to access MS SQL Server 2019 from IBM i running v7r4

Hello Gad,