Hi All,

Added the detailed Error log in the below link

https://code.midrange.com/2c02d07f91.html

Regards,
Suren

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 12:58 PM Suren K <suren7437@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I am facing this weird issue which I am not able to identify using the job
log. It will be more helpful if anyone points me in the right direction to
identify the issue.

I created a Service Program which I will configure in IWS Service.
Whenever a request comes from the External world this Service program is
the first program which will be executed.

I am getting the input in JSON format and I am using the DATA-INTO and
DATA-GEN opcodes in the Service program module for parsing and generating
the JSON.

Now, in the Service program module i have one of the below line

data-gen DS_Input %data(Wrk_Input:'doc=string countprefix=num_')
%gen('YAJLDTAGEN');

I am getting this error while executing this code,

Pointer not set for location referenced.
Error caused procedure _QRNI_GLOB in program LIBL/YAJLDTAGEN to stop
during initialization.
Error RNX8001 occurred while running the program or procedure for the
DATA-GEN operation.

Any response will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Suren