Hi Barbara,

Thanks for those new bifs.  I've recently wanted %split, and had to write my own, less generic, version.

I'm not sure I'd ever use it this way, but because it said %split returns an array, would the following syntax be allowed?

    the2ndWord = %split(sentence)(2)

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.