Hi Brian,

As far as I remember, I had the very same problem a few months ago, trying
to build a prototype on a V7R2.
When a whole JSON must be transferred to and from IBMi, my final call was
to always pass it in the body, meaning I use POST instead of GET. I was in
control of the whole process, from SQLRPGLE REST API to the frontend, so I
could make a decision like this.
Probably, it's not the best option I could have implemented, but it still
works.
Now that we are moving to V7R4 and some more features to help with this
issue are available, maybe.

Hope it helps.

Lucia

Il giorno lun 1 feb 2021 alle ore 23:43 Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>