Yes I have seen fflush() and sounds promising but I do not have file
pointer to pass to it. All I have is a scanDescriptor, which I tried but
it failed when passing that.
Let me continue to try and figure out how to pass what it wants to it from
RPG.

thanks Mark.

Jay

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 5:40 PM Mark Waterbury <