I was discussing a similar problem with an IBM Business Partner last week.

They have been able to get the apps running again even with the latest Windows fixes - but the installer won't run so they are looking at a manual install process for new machines.

They were also going to explore the Java generation option to see if that helped.

If you would care to contact me off list I would be happy to put you in touch with him - perhaps you can form a mutual aid society!

I must confess I am amazed that there are still so many "working" VARPG apps out there. The last official support for Windows was on XP I think.

Let me know if you want to be put iu touch.

Jon Paris