From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Singh, Ashwani (Lake Mary) via RPG400-L
Sent: Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2020 01:14
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Singh, Ashwani (Lake Mary) <Ashwani.Singh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RPGLE Converted into SQL having performance issue

Thanks Birgitta,

With all the changes suggested here and few others I was able to get significant improvement in time.

VE shows huge benefits after making the below changes !!!

1) Changed SQL to just fetch the single column, which was required for my processing.

2) Changed SQL to use PF instead of logical

Will try to add multiple Fetch logic as well and see how it behaves.

Thanks to all of you amazing people!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays!

Thanks
Ashwani