Greetings,

Attempting to run the following, i have seen that response is not seen properly as it contains special characters with Unicode decimal codes such as ı ç etc, and gives error message, "SetError() Ö73: CCSID conversion failed: The value specified for the argument is not correct."

What am i doing wrong or this could be due to something wrong on the other side, can you please advise ?

dcl-s peIstekCevap varchar(9999);
dcl-ds receiveBuffer qualified;
size int(10) inz;
data char(32767) inz;
end-ds;

http_setCCSIDs(1208:1026);
loReturnCode = http_url_post_raw(glUrl
: %addr(peIstekCevap)+2
: %len(%trim(peIstekCevap))
: FD
: %paddr(asws_httpVeriyiAl)
: HTTP_TIMEOUT
: *omit
: 'text/xml; charset=UTF-8'
: '"http://xxx.com/CoreIns/aMethod";'

http_xlatedyn(receiveBuffer.size: %addr(receiveBuffer.data) : TO_EBCDIC: pEbcdic);

--
Thank you,
Nihat