So does an interactive session do something different on the PRODBOX than an SQLRPGLE program? Interactive works, SQLRPGLE does not.

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bryan Dietz
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 11:22 AM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Gathering Object Statistics Across LPARs

one place to start
check your authorities on the target server.
look for AF entries in QAUDJRN.

see if you can capture the joblog for the job that starts on the prod server.

Bryan

smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/4/2020 12:42 PM:
Sue,

Thank you for providing this. The timing was perfect. I have a need
for it today. 😊

However, I have a problem and I'm hoping you can help.

I have an SQLRPGLE program named SISSRCANL/SAROBJKEEP that does SQL to a PRODBOX to retrieve the object_statistics.

The variable sqlStmt contains the following (cut from the debugger and pasted/reformatted)…
select objlib,
objname,
objtype,
objat00001,
coalesce(objtext,''),
coalesce(last_00001, '0001-01-01-00:00:00.000000')
from table(object_statistics('MYLIB', '*ALL'))
where date(last_00001) >= '2019-01-01'
and exists (select 1 from prodbox.sysibm.sysdummy1)

When I execute the prepare
exec sql prepare s1 from :sqlStmt;
I receive an error.
SQLCOE = -805
SQLERM = SAROBJKEEP █SISSRCANL00PRODBOX

In the joblog I see
Database connection started over TCP/IP.
CONNECT to relational database PRODBOX completed.

There is nothing in the joblog for the SQL0805. From the message, it looks like it can't find a package on PRODBOX named SISSRCANL/SAROBJKEEP.

If I run the above SQL interactively (not in a program), it works.

Can you tell me what is causing the SQL0805 in the program or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks.