Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 4:17 PM
To: 'RPG programming on IBM i'
Subject: RE: error 579 calling a stored procedure

It is not compiled because you have:
READS SQL DATA and CONTAINS SQL (you can specify only one of them)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." (Les Brown)
"What is worse than training your staff and losing them? Not training them and keeping them!"
„Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don't want to.“ (Richard Branson)