I'm having an issue with Apache POI RPGIV API from Scott Klement: as soon I
add styles to Excel sheets, write and close them, these fails on opening,
with an Excel warning on damaged content. If I accept to repair, I get
this result: Repaired Records: Cell information from
/xl/worksheets/sheet.xml part and Repaired Records: Format from
/xl/styles.xml part (Styles). Worksheet works, but styles are lost.
I guess it is a version issue with styles, but it´s not clear to me where:
I suppose my Excel version is the same on all my environment (Office 2013),
and I would be sure it worked previously. Mi POI version is 3.9, same
during last year. Working with IBM i 7.2.
Reviewing Microsoft forums, there are several similar cases with different
reasons: problems changing a worksheet from an Excel version level to
another, corrupted files, etc (
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=repaired+records+cell+information+from+%2Fxl%2Fworksheets%2Fsheet.xml+part
)

Anyone have experienced this issue? Any case would help me.
Jorge Ubeda