The process we take currently is via a CLP that builds the URL and then uses the STRPCO and STRPCCMD to kick off the browser and go to the website. I am wondering how to do that for EDGE and/or Chrome.

Thanks,

Steve

Steven Bennett
Senior Systems Analyst

AIT Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Office: +1 (630)766-8300 / Ext: 6472
Fax: +1 (630) 250-3708
www.aitworldwide.com<http://www.aitworldwide.com/>

our people deliver.(r)

[cid:image001.png@01D6762E.13D1D460]<http://www.facebook.com/aitworldwide> [cid:image002.png@01D6762E.13D1D460] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/24870> [cid:image003.png@01D6762E.13D1D460] <http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-AIT-Worldwide-Logistics-EI_IE31929.11,34.htm> [cid:image004.png@01D6762E.13D1D460] <http://www.youtube.com/user/aitait701>