Thank you, that is new, I have been using the API for a long time.
Now seems to be a good idea to change.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 1:28 AM Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Accessing the SQL Table Function STACK_INFO might be easier than using a
System_API for retrieving the call stack

Select * from Table(Stack_Info('*'));

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"
„Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so
they don't want to.“ (Richard Branson)