I found a post from Thomas in 2012 saying WSDL2RPG didn't handle attributes
and that the generated section of code would need to be modified...

Don't know if that's still true. I've never actually used it myself in
production, just looked at it years ago. Ended up not using it since it
didn't support something I needed (think it was related to NULL/NIL or
something)

If you've got a working, hand-coded program using HTTP API directly, I'd
just go with that.

Charles

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 7:58 AM Greg Wilburn <