John, I am not against that. I do not know Python, I am sure I can. Do
you have a link to a document that will explain what that will take. Or if
you would like to explain that would be okay.
To be honest I just want to get this working and show my coworkers it can
be done. Not sure how open they will be to Python. But if it is
straightforward to do this little task I think I can sell it to them.
Our clients are saying our reports and spreadsheets are old and need
updating. They are correct.
Kerwin

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 3:53 PM John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>