Gio,

CEERTX affects the procedure you run it from.

Making a "reg_Abnormal" procedure to register it won't work, because now reg_Abnormal is the procedure that CEERTX is called from, so it will only be called for an abnormal ends to the reg_Abnormal procedure.  (And since reg_Abnormal ends immediately after calling CEERTX, it's not possible for it to fail.)

You'll need to call CEERTX directly from the calling procedure instead of from reg_Abnormal.

The subroutine works because subroutines aren't procedures -- and therefore, CEERTX is considering the procedure that called the subroutine.

-SK