Hi Steve,
I saw you already found a solution.
Anyway, if it may be of interest to you, supposing this is your case too,
yesterday I had the same issue with a service program: same error using "
ctl-opt pgminfo(*PCML: *MODULE: *DCLCASE);" trying to export a method with
this interface:
dcl-proc getListaAgenti export;
//--------------------------------------
dcl-pi *N;
i_codice char(3) const;
errore ind;
messaggio varchar(250);
totaleAgenti zoned(5: 0);
agenti likeds(dsAgente) dim(999);
end-pi;
(some code here)
end-proc
Pretty much simple compared to your code.
I assume that in my case the problem is the array.
After surfing the Internet and reading a lot I finally found a sentence in
"ILE RPG Reference" pdf for V7R2 stating *V6 and *V7 options exist for PCML
to manage new updates in PCML behaviour.
So, I solved the issue by:
- adding QIBM_RPG_PCML_VERSION environment variable with '7.0' value
- changing pmginfo control specification to "ctl-opt pgminfo(*PCML: *MODULE:
*DCLCASE: *V7);"

Again, maybe it's not your case and mine are only empty words or maybe it
helps.

Il giorno gio 16 apr 2020 alle ore 21:52 Steve M via RPG400-L <