Came across something that I have never seen before.

We have a screen defined as:

A DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
A MSGLOC(24)
A INDARA
A ERRSFL
A PRINT
A R SCRN1
A*%%TS SD 20200311 135823 SMJONES REL-V7R3M0 5770-WDS
A CF03(03)
A CF04(04)
A CF05(05)
A ADDRESS1 35A B 9 17CHECK(LC)
A 36 ERRMSG('(E) Address not valid' 36)

A R SCRN4
A 1 2'R1397-04'
A COLOR(BLU)
A UDATE 6Y 0O 1 73EDTCDE(Y)
A COLOR(BLU)
A 3 16'Error found on shipment'
A COLOR(RED)
A ERRORCODE1 10A O 5 11

Program snippet as:

Dcl-f R1397s workstn indds(DspInd);
dcl-ds DspInd;
Exit Ind Pos(3);
Prompt Ind Pos(4);
F5 Ind Pos(5);
Generate Ind Pos(10);
AllErrors Char(20) Pos(30);
BadLevel Ind Pos(30);
BadCountry Ind Pos(31);
BadShipTo Ind Pos(32);
BadCity Ind Pos(33);
BadState Ind Pos(34);
BadZip Ind Pos(35);
BadAddress Ind Pos(36);
BadOutq Ind Pos(37);
BadWeight Ind Pos(38);
BadLength Ind Pos(39);
BadF10 Ind Pos(40);
BadAccount Ind Pos(41);
BadTerms Ind Pos(42);
BadPhone Ind Pos(43);
BadContact Ind Pos(44);
BadValue Ind Pos(45);
BadDesc Ind Pos(46);
BadPhone10 Ind Pos(47);
BadPackage Ind Pos(48);
BadYN Ind Pos(48);
End-ds;

Address1 is populated based on data in a file when the program is called.
If address1 is not valid I do BadAddress = *On then do an Exfmt Scrn4
After pressing Enter It then does an Exfmt Scrn1

The weird thing I am seeing is that BadAddress is turned off after the
Exfmt Scrn4
What can I do to keep the error indicators on after doing an Exfmt?