-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of

message: 3
date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 16:01:16 -0500
from: Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: open and fill a new ACS window/session from an already open
ACS session

Isx it possible to open and fill a new ACS window/session from an already
open ACS session?? Example: Already open session: choose a customer from
a subfile and, in the RPG program, fill a DSPF format on another session??
And, if not open, open the new session?

(I suspect the answer is "NO!!!" but I have been surprised before.