Please disregard previous email. Found issue. File was defined as keyed.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 3:37 PM Robert Wenzel <robert.wenzel@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anyone know why RECNO compiles okay in an RPGLE program but not in an
SQLRPGLE program? Getting RNF2271 error on the SQLRPGLE compile. We are
on O/S 7.2.

--

*Robert Wenzel, Software Engineer*
iSeries Applications Support and Development

[image: Inmar]
<https://www.inmar.com/?utm_source=email%20signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Associate%20Email%20Signature&utm_content=Inmar%20Logo>

robert.wenzel@xxxxxxxxx

635 Vine Street, Winston Salem, NC 27101
*p: 336-770-3478*
www.inmar.com
<https://www.inmar.com/?utm_source=email%20signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Associate%20Email%20Signature&utm_content=URL%20link>
<https://www.facebook.com/inmarinc> | Twitter