Assuming you are running in main program and not wasting time running the
cycle. Are you using a named activation group?

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 9:11 AM Suren K <suren7437@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I got one more clue.

When i remove the QtmhWrStout API from my program, now the transaction time
improved from 500 milliseconds to 270 milliseconds. Now i assume the
QtmhWrStout
API sends some response back to HTTP Server which is doing some process to
send the response back to client, which is where the performance is getting
affected.

Any suggestions what to do to improve the performance now?

Regards,
Surender K