but it seems EBCDIC is not working that is why it's giving error .
also ideally Hex value should have been supplied in OPENSSL but i am not
sure how can i pass Hex value of key field in file K1 in my program if the
value of key field called KEY is having this value in file
k1:-661e275OIM1ULYLJ
what would you say is it ASCII or EBCDIC i mean to key value?
secondly if i convert the key as a HEX value then read that file and then
supply it in my openssl command then it works pretty well but i just want
the key values to be stored in plain text like this value (
661e275OIM1ULYLJ) and whenever it gets changed my program should
automatically convert it it's in HEX format then should pass it to openssl
command so that i could make it work well.
also if both would appear to be working then why is my program failing
where as it was working pretty fine when i was hardcoding it's value
directly in hex format in my file.

Thanks much...