You may also consider to create an i Project that you could upload to a
Git repository at SourceForge, GitLab or GitHub or whatever site.

I strongly recommend against SourceForge for any new projects. That's
akin to deliberately writing brand-new RPG III (or perhaps even RPG
II) code in 2019. Don't do it.

If you're not going to put it on the Midrange.com wiki as David
suggested, and you don't already have some other code-sharing account
that you already use (like maybe Bitbucket), then start a GitHub
account and put it there.

Actually, it should be more like small utility modules for use with RPGLE
and SQLRPGLE programs, not a large project. I'll explore the Midrange wiki
option, as it sounds more reasonable. If I get to share something more
elaborated, then a Github project sounds more appropriate.

Thanks.

JS