Following that thought, are they defined in a qualified data structure?

On 10/16/2019 12:38 PM, Therrien, Paul via RPG400-L wrote:
Where are ITMCD and ITMUN defined.
>From you original email it sounded as if these were program defined fields that you parsed from input, but now I am thinking ITMCD and ITMUN are defined elsewhere?

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:24 PM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Fields not printing

I created 2 work fields:

D wITMCS S Like(ITMCS)
D wITMUN S Like(ITMUN)

placed them on the print line instead of the original fields:

O wITMCS J 70
O wITMUN J 75

and just before the Except I have:

wITMCS = ITMCS;
wITMUN = ITMUN;
EXCEPT ITMPRT;

and lo and behold, they print!

Does that not mean some compiler issue?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 2:39 PM Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

No OVRPRTF involved. It's 140 characters print file. These fields
end positions are 70 and 75. Several fields after these on the print
line DO print.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 2:35 PM Alan Shore via RPG400-L <