Agreed. A comment block and an ending comment are far superior to the interleaved live/dead code that I see daily.

At least they're color coded in RDi, but I still hate that mish-mash.

Many mods I've done start with "Code liposuction" and the header comments reflect that.

Roger Harman
COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power