Just curious what happens when you have 11 records.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 10:51 AM Greg Wilburn <
gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon,

Thanks... I was able to get it working (I think). Sorry... I should have
posted all of the code.

I had to add the DIM(10) keyword to the procedure interface. Simply
indicating LIKEDS did not make it a dimensional array (required for the SQL
Cursor).

MAIN PGM:

dcl-ds ship qualified dim(10);
id char(20);
end-ds;

//====================================

dcl-proc CheckShipIDs;

dcl-pi CheckShipIDs int(10);
inPID like(phpid#) const;
inPO like(phpo#) const;
ouShip likeds(ship) dim(10);
end-pi;

dcl-s maxrows uns(5) inz(%elem(ouShip));
dcl-s rc int(10);
dcl-s wkent# char(8);

rc = 0;
wkent# = %subst(inPID:1:8);
clear ouShip;

Exec Sql
Declare pscsr Cursor for
Select distinct(psidcd) from POSDQPS
exception join ADRESSAD on adent#=:wkent# and adaltk=:psidcd
where pspid#=:inPID and pspo#=:inPO;

Exec Sql Open pscsr;
Exec Sql Fetch Next from pscsr For :maxrows Rows into :ouShip;

if SqlStt = SqlNoRow;
return rc;
endif;

if SqlStt = SqlOK;