I really like the on-exit for procedures... is there something similar for programs?

I'd rather not code a subroutine with *INLR=*ON and RETURN (along with my other stuff).

I'm looking to call a procedure anytime I need to end the program. I know I could do:

Callp MyProc();
Return;

Just wondering if there is a way to do that in ONE line of code.