Hi Scott,

Below is my program which i am getting error

D playerProfile DS Qualified
D title 5A

D firstName 25A
D lastName 25A

D Wrk_Json S 6000A
D Wrk_Opt S 200A

/Free
Wrk_Json ='{
'+
' "metadata":{
'+
' "propertyId":"E4",
'+
' "suren":"suren",
'+
' "clientId":"ATRIENTKIOSK",
'+
' "transDateTime":"2017-11-30T18:25:08Z", '+
' "transStation":"DEVICE1",
'+
' "transEmployee":"MASTR"
'+
' },
'+
' "data":{
'+
' "playerPin":{
'+
' "pinNumber":"7924"
'+
' },
'+
' "playerProfile":{
'+
' "title":"Mr",
'+
' "firstName":"John",
'+
' "lastName":"Smith",
'+
' }
'+
' }
'+
'} ';

Wrk_Opt = 'case=any doc=string ' +
'path=json/data/playerProfile ' +
'allowmissing=yes allowextra=yes ';

data-into(E) playerProfile %DATA(Wrk_Json:Wrk_Opt)
%PARSER('YAJLINTO'
:'{ "document_name": "json", +
"value_null": " " }');

/End-Free
C Eval *Inlr = *On

I am not using IFS path for storing the JSON Document, instead i am using a
variable to hold the JSON document.

Could you please let me know your comments on this one?

Regards,
Surender K
+1 7022091188

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 3:27 PM Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>