I am no expert but your input data does not have quote marks. Doesn't that
make it numeric? And you have the field defined as char.

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019, 1:19 PM Greg Wilburn <gwilburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I would really rather use the YAJLINTO parse to handle this ChannelAdvisor
JSON document. But I can't seem to get to work.

Error is "Data-Into operation does not match RPG variable".

This is an excerpt of the JSON data:

{
"@odata.context": "https://api.channeladvisor.com/v1/$metadata#Orders";,
"value": [
{
"ID": 602044,
"ProfileID": 12019036,
"SiteID": 640,
"SiteName": "Amazon Seller Central - US",
"SiteAccountID": 2787,
"SiteOrderID": "114-7153639-6646652",
... <stuff here>...

},

{

"ID": 602123,

"ProfileID": 12019036,

"SiteID": 640,

"SiteName": "Amazon Seller Central - US",

"SiteAccountID": 2787,

"SiteOrderID": "111-4754461-5234604",
... <stuff here>...

}

],

"@odata.nextLink": "
https://api.channeladvisor.com/v1/Orders?access_token=REMOVED&$expand=Items%2CFulfillments&exported=false&$skip=20
"

}

Here is my latest attempt at getting the data structure right (you can see
some of my other attempts "commented'):

dcl-c OPTIONS const('doc=file case=any allowextra=yes allowmissing=yes
path=value');

// dcl-ds json qualified;
// dcl-ds value qualified;
// count_Orders