great thanks - so looks like just use the free form version.

Jay

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 8:56 AM Stefan Tageson <Stefan.Tageson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Best regards

stefan.tageson@xxxxxxxx
M +46 732 369 Best regards

so in the following code, is there a way to define the dtaara as the
incoming parm value (and actually reference the parm value)?

//------------------------------------------------------
// PI
//------------------------------------------------------
d getdtaarar pi