Hi Scott,

Not a multi-threaded program, but it is being called in a submitted jobs
environment on a large system hosting many companies, where the HTTP API
and the web service can be executed in multiple jobs at the same instant
(across different jobs).

I noticed yesterday we have a very old version. I'm already planning on
recommending we update to the current version. Because it could impact
many companies, that will be a bureaucratic and slow process.

Thanks for your help and feedback.

Mike

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 9:46 PM Scott Klement <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>