The error is "connection reset" which means that the remote host is disconnecting you on the basis that you are not following the correct protocol.

My guess is the same as Paul's.  Since this is happening at the very start of the session, I would guess that it is not compatable with the version of SSL that is required.

You are running an 11 year out-of-date version of HTTPAPI, which may have something to do with it.  Consider updating to the current version.  Also, make sure you are on a minimum of V7R2 and have good system values for SSL/TLS.

-SK