On 2019-04-01 9:56 AM, Smith, Mike wrote:
I have an xml file I am trying to process. I've got the majority of it working but I have a number of elements I'm not getting results. I think I need to make adjustments to my options, but I haven't found the correct option yet.
I have a 2 main issues, although one of them really doesn't matter, but I'm curious how to handle.

1. Product
srsName
concise-name
... anything with the - in it does not process.
I get errors in the compile if I use the - in the field names
If I try to change from say concise-name to concisename it simply doesn't populate.
How should I handle fields with the -?

Code the subfield name with an underscore (concise_name), and specify the "case=convert" option.