and presentation.

In GetHtmlIFSMult or GetHtmlIFS there are parameters to choose the
delimiters, I have it in a copy member.

On 3/15/19 10:05 AM, Justin Taylor wrote:
The best I can do is point you here: http://cgidev2.easy400.net/

Personally I wouldn't invest too much in CGIDEV2 at this point. It offers a low entry point, but if you're like me you'll quickly outgrow it. I have CGIDEV2 legacy that I haven't escaped from yet, but I avoid it new work. I use native CGI with RPG, but things like PHP, Python or Node are good choices.

HTH

-----Original Message-----
From: DAVID LERMAN [mailto:davidlerman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 2:51 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CGIDEV2 HTML directives

Hi All, I am doing a lot of reading while dipping my toes into the CGIDEV2 ocean. One of the things I found to read was an article in System iNews from April 2008. (yes i still have those magazines laying around.) In the article RPG to the WEB: the CGIDEV2 way by one of our favorite people, Paul Tuohy he says. " ...with the addition of CGIDEV2 directives to identify sections (delimited by <!-- $ and $ -->) and variable names (delimited by <!-- % and % -->)

I have been trying to find a list of all CGIDEV2 directives. If there are more, can someone please point me at them?

-- Este e-mail fue enviado desde el Mail Server del diario ABC Color --
-- Verificado por Anti-Virus Corporativo Symantec --