I have the following data-into:

data-into LineItem %Data('/tmp/lineitems.json'
:'doc=file case=any -
allowextra=yes countprefix=num_')
%PARSER('YAJLINTO');

The program issues a: The parser for the DATA-INTO operation detected error
code 1002.

My issue is the lineitems.json file is empty, so how do I handle when a
file is empty?

Thanks