Not strictly RPG, but I've been banging my head against a wall for a week now over this one! Can anyone help????
We are copying a Physical file member to a csv document held on the ifs using CPYTOIMPF. The command is issued within a CLLE routine.
Everything was just fine - and has been for years! We got the data correctly formatted with a CRLF at the end of each line.
Then, at the beginning of December, the CRLFs stopped appearing! The Stream file is just a single record with no line breaks!
If I run the command from a command line, it still works perfectly, but from within the CL (which runs in an interactive job), no line breaks. I tried changing the command so that the ENDLINFMT parameter explicitly specifies *CRLF, but get the same result.
We are at v7 r1 of the O/S. The CL Program does a number of overrides
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact